Friday, January 01, 1999

For Sale

My Own Gearswap Page

Not interested in dealing with shipping boats or paddles so local pick up only for those. Am willing to bring to Angler's / Carderock / Great Falls, MD for purchase. Can do demos too if its convenient. Might also be able to bring to Yough area if you're serious about purchasing.

Will ship other gear upon payment. Buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Email me if intersted in any of this stuff: Thinkrain@gmail.com

I'll be adding more pictures of the boats and gear soon. In the meantime if you are interested just let me know and i can email you some.

BOATS

Java - $600

Color: Red / Purple

Perception Java, Used but in excellent shape. I've had this boat for a while, it was my first . But i barely ever paddled it. It's only been on rivers probably thirty times max. Has the usual scratches but no damage otherwise. Everything is still in great working order. I know that this is an old design but given that is in such good condition i am not flexible on the price. It simply isn't worth it to me to sell it for less.



GEAR

Aquabound Paddle - $100

Length: I think its about 194cm, i'll have to measure though

Barely used one season mainly on the Potomac. Retailed for $185


Mountain Surf Dur-O-Ring skirt - $100

cockpit size: Standard
tunnel size: small

This is a bombproof MS Dur-O-Ring skirt. I got it for my T1. Fits that boat but is rather hard to get on. Best for small cockpit boats. Used but in good condition. Mark is currently using it for his C1 but i would like to get him something that fits a little looser.

Mountain Surf Dur-O-Ring skirt - $100 (not a repeat, this is a different skirt)

tunnel size: small

This is also a bombproof MS Dur-O-Ring skirt. The tunnel size is small. Cockpit size is also very small. I have no idea the actual size but if you're looking for a nice skirt for a small cockpit race or squirt boat this may work for you. I can let you try it on your boat to see if it'll work.

Harmony Neoprene Socks (2 pairs) - $5


Condition: Brand NEW (one with tags, one w/o)
Size: Men’s 7
Color: Black/blue
Retailed for $40. I got them pretty cheap but they are just too small for me.

NRS Rawhide Gloves - $15

Size: small
Condtion: Brand new

Brand new, never used rawhide gloves. These are nice and thick for added warmth. Very grippy and precurved for your paddle. Gloves just don't work for me so i never ended up using them.

Old Town PFD - $25


Condition: Brand NEW
Color: Red
Size: 40-42 inch chest, adult medium

Akona Women's Wetsuit 6.5mm - $90

Color: Black
Condition: Used less than a dozen times, great shape
Size: Women’s 13/14 see www.akona.com for sizing chart

This is a full dive suit, top and bottom. 6.5mm thick neoprene, ankle zippers make it easy to put on/take off. Retailed for about $150

Yakima Trunk Mount Bike Rack - $40


I can't remember the exact model this is. Super Joe or something like that. Holds up to three bikes. I had this on my car for a while so it is used but in decent shape. I think i paid about $80 for it. Just have no use for it and its taking up space in my garage. I do way more boating than biking nowadays. :)

Nikon N80 Film SLR with two lenses- $450

I've had this camera for a while but barely used it so it is basically brand new. I preffer digital and would really like to sell this. Hopefully someone can put it to good use.

Includes body and 2 lenses:

Nikon N80
Nice camera strap
Nikon AF 28-80 mm lens
Nikon AF 70-300 mm lens

Will add about 10 rolls of 400 speed film FREE.

Will add camera and lenses cases for $20 each.
Fisheye lens and filters - $2o




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter code
low cost web hosting


Locations of visitors to this page