Thursday, April 06, 2006

Nolichucky

After two days of hiking we were ready to run something again. Things were looking pretty dry so we decided to go ahead and hit the Nolichucky. It was running at about 1500 cfs, a decent leve. Not the most exciting of runs but at least it was a nice day on the river. Karen came along and we had a good trip. Despite not having playboats with us we stopped and surfed at Jaws some and worked on finding challenge lines along the way (like me thinking I could boof over a hole that I clearly could not and had a little extra play time in… hee hee). A pretty run though a little too long. I did get to add another state to my paddling list.





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter code
low cost web hosting


Locations of visitors to this page