Thursday, November 01, 2007

Think Rain goes international!

Some time ago a friend suggested that I submit my blog to Kayak Session's "Best of Blogs". Well I just found out that Think Rain has been chosen along with such well known blogs as The Range Life and River Angels. I must say I feel quite honored.

Check it out here: Kayak Session

Over the past two years the blog has certainly played a big role in my paddling and in my life. I've gotten to meet quite a few people through it and have made some good friends.

Thanks to all my loyal readers for your continued encouragement and support. Thanks to all contributing writers and photographers. But mostly thanks to all my friends and paddling buddies, without you none of the great adventures you read about here would have been possible.

Keep reading, there's lots more good stuff to come... and as always... Think Rain!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter code
low cost web hosting


Locations of visitors to this page