Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello all, well i know there haven't been any updates on here for a while. I had a pretty mellow spring, mostly just playing on all the great high water we had on the Potomac. The summer has gotten off to a great start. I just got back from a fantastic three week trip to the southwest and Colorado. I did lot's of great hiking and boating and have tons of photos and stories to share. I know many of you have been asking when the trip report will be out. Soon... i hope... it'll take a while to get all these photos sorted!

In the meantime i have some exciting news! I'm very excited to announce that i've been asked to join the Potomac Paddlesports team! It has been wonderful being a part of the community here on the Potomac and i look forward to the future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter code
low cost web hosting


Locations of visitors to this page