Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2009 Summary and 2010 Update



Hello all. I am glad that you are still (or again) checking out my blog. I know I have been terrible about updating it this past year. A lot of things have kept me away including work, school, travel, buying a house... etc. 2009 was a busy year and unfortunately blogging (and boating) had to take a back seat. I am hoping to improve on that this year.


Highlights from the past year:


- Another great trip to Oregon and other Pacific Northwest adventures.


- I was asked to join the Pyranha regional team


- My third Great Falls Race (not my best run but once again the only chick!)


- I spent three weeks in Poland with my mom visiting family I hadn’t seen in over 8 years. No boating but definitely one of the best trips. Also got to spend a week there with my best friend from high school. Good times.


- I got a number of photos published in The River Gypsies Guide to North America


- Made it back down to the Russell Fork (I added a post for this trip, yes very late)


In store for 2010:


- Ten day trip to Durango, Colorado in June for some R-n-R, sight seeing, hiking, and hopefully some boating.


- Potomac Fest , July 10-11


- Grand Canyon, Launch Dec. 30, 2010 (still have a few spots open!)






The Spout, July 2009, photo: Craig Campbell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter code
low cost web hosting


Locations of visitors to this page